IMI Brokerage Company Ltd.
Equally Owned & Controlled by:
- Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation represented by Chief Larry Ahenakew
- Beardy’s/Okemasis First Nation represented by Chief Rick Gamble
- Frog Lake First Nation represented by Chief Clifford Stanley
- Muskowekwan First Nation represented by Chief Reginald Bellerose
- Pasqua First Nation represented by Chief Elaine Chicoose
- Peepeekisis First Nation represented by Chief Beverley Belegarde
- Standing Buffalo Dakota Nation represented by Chief Roger Redman
- Wahpeton Dakota Nation represented by Chief Garry Standing
- Waterhen Lake First Nation represented by Chief Richard Fiddler
- Joan Barmby-Halcro, Elder Planning Counselor (EPC), President & Licensed Life Insurance Broker
IMI Brokerage is a private corporation set up to market and service insurance and financial products to its clients. IMI Brokerage specializes in employee benefits (Pension Plans, Group Life & Health Insurance Plans) Investments & Retirement products. IMI Brokerage is licensed to conduct business in the provinces of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. IMI operates independently from all life insurance companies.
For more information on IMI Brokerage Company Ltd. please go to ( www.imibrokerage.com ) If we have been given permission to use the logo, no one know where the original logo is however if you are able to take it off the listed site that would be good.
Pimee Well Servicing
IN CREE, “PIMEE” MEANS OIL
Pimee Well Servicing Ltd. has been in the oilfield service business for 21 years. Since its inception in 1984, operating with one service rig, the company now boasts seven rigs and associated equipment.
Pimee is owned by Treaty 6 First Nations – Kehewin, Saddle Lake, Heart Lake, Frog Lake, Goodfish Lake and Beaver Lake – and employs approximately 75 First Nation members, including Tarsands Steam Cleaning and Seven Lakes employees.
For more information go to www.pimee.com