FROG LAKE EDUCATION AUTHORITY is currently accepting applications for the following positions: (1) Junior/Senior High School Custodian (Evening Shift)
- Performs all cleaning/sanitization at Tustukeeskaws Jr./Sr. High School.
- These duties are regularly performed in the evening or as directed by your immediate Supervisor.
- The Frog Lake Education Authority Custodian is, as may be instructed by your direct Supervisor, to attend training courses.
- Demonstrated time management skills
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Working with cleaning chemicals in a safe manner with the ability to read and understand hazardous symbols on chemical containers
- Ability to do repetitive work in an efficient & timely manner
- Criminal Record Check
- Child Welfare Record Check (CYIM)
- First Aide
Salary will be determined on experience and qualifications
Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview
All documentation should be forwarded no later than 4:00 pm on July 20, 2022
** Late applications will not be accepted & only those contacted will be interviewed **
For more information contact
Frog Lake First Nations
Director of Operations
Please send resume and references to